Invest in Your Future, Make a Difference in Your Community
So, let’s talk numbers. The financial aspect of starting a franchise is an important factor, so it’s vital to evaluate the startup capital you will need to begin this journey. At Spaulding Decon, we’ve worked hard to build an investment structure that meets the needs of our potential franchisees, and owning one of our territories is actually quite reasonable.
Break Down of Cost Includes
- Franchise Fee: $45,000
- Liquid Capital Required: $50,000
- Total Investment Range: $95,700 - $147,900
- Veterans Discount is 10% off of franchise fee
- Net Worth Requirement: $300,000
- Royalty: 8% of Gross Sales
- National Advertising Fund: 3% of Gross Sales
- Technology Fee: $300 a month
In return, what we offer to you as one of our franchisees is unbeatable service that goes above and beyond. We’re not just giving you our name to slap on your trucks and a basic business plan to follow, only to disappear when you need us for support. We’re giving you unwavering support, detailed trainings, and access to the best products to make sure your franchise business runs smoothly from the get-go. Take a look at what you’ll get as a Spaulding Decon franchisee:
- A 24/7 In House Call Center - Our corporate team will always be available to answer your questions. In fact, we even have a 24/7 call center line just for our franchisees.
- Comprehensive training programs - As part of the franchise setup cost, you and your team will come to our corporate location in Tampa, Florida, for two weeks of training. During this training, you’ll learn how to properly cleanup crime scenes, drug labs, communicate and organize a hoarding cleanup, operate our estimating software, and so much more.
- Opening Support - We send a member of our corporate team to your location to help with setting up your business as your team prepares for your franchise’s grand opening. We also offer our expert assistance with website and marketing efforts to make sure your workflow never slows down.
- Proprietary cleaning products - We use professional-grade, proprietary cleaning products, which are designed to effectively and safely remove biohazardous materials. Every Spaulding Decon franchise gets exclusive access to these products.
- Extremely Large Protected Territories - Most cleanup companies typically cover 50,000 inhabitants per franchise. You'll have the ability to work in territories of 500,000 inhabitants or more.
If you are a results-driven, high-energy individual who is looking to begin a business in a booming industry, then a franchise with Spaulding Decon is exactly what you need. Contact us today or fill out the form on our website for more information.